Monday, May 12, 2008

Who will be on top?






They are ready to crown the next top model of Cycle 10 this week but we are still crawling our way through the Cycle 9. How sad is that? But better late than never right? So here goes....

Tonight, yes tonight girls (and guys too, I know you're there. Stop hiding please...) we will see who will be on top and become the Cycle 9 winner. The 3 finalists are Saleisha, Chantal and Jenah. Tune in to Channel V (Channel 714, Astro Malaysia) at 8 p.m. to find out. I'm sure most of the population of the world already knew who, so just pretend you don't know okay.

My top 3 for this season are Jenah (love her!), Lisa (hot!), and Heather (mysterious girl!). Unfortunately Heather have difficulty when communicating, and Lisa just lost her confidence. Lucky for me I still have Jenah in there. But then the judges suddenly don't like her much for her lack of personality and for being sarcastic! Sigh.... I think all three of them are great, and given the opportunity, they will be great models.

But then again, Saleisha and Chantal are great too. I don't mind they being the top 2. Either one of them are great for the winner.

Wait a minute, did I just give the spoiler for the finale? Ah well, like you didn't already know that....

Thanx to CW for the great pictures. There are awesome!

No comments: