Friday, May 9, 2008

What's your plan for Mother's Day?


So it's Mother's Day this weekend. Have you got any special surprises for your mom? I don't. I have no idea what to give her this year. Blank.

I think I want to take her out for a special dinner instead of giving her a gift. But we can't go this weekend because she's going to fetch my little sister from college. So maybe I'm taking her out a day early. Or maybe tonight. It's still considered a Mother's Day gift right, it's just not on Mother's Day. I just hope she got some time because she's very busy lately.

Anyway, I hope you guys are planning something nice for your moms too. Make it special okay.

Special thanx to 123Greetings for the lovely pic. It's a card actually.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Now, where am I going to take my mother for dinner...?

No comments: