Thursday, May 22, 2008

The perfect 4

And so I continued my journey through YuYu Hakusho. I’m now at volume 4. Still a long way to go. The plot is getting more interesting and complicated. Mmm…I like it!
The half part of the manga showed the exam (or battle) to determine who will become the apprentice to the great Genkai. No surprise here. I’m sure everyone knows who will win this. Then the next half of the manga showed Urameshi and Kuwabara team up with Kurama and Hiei to face the 4 evil leaders that had been causing chaos in the human world. Well, actually it was not chaos, more like small disturbances. Some evil leaders…heh.
What I’m so excited about this volume is the assemble of the main characters to form a team (a strong one too) and also, most importantly, to see Kurama in action for the first time! Gotta love that rose whip. I wish I had one (…chuckles).
I know I’m a little slow in finishing this manga but I had so many things to do, and so many other mangas to read! I just hope I won’t get broke by overspending on these mangas.
Okay, time to buy volume 5.

No comments: