Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You want speed?


Last week we geared up in iron suit, this week we are looking for speed. Yes moviegoers, Speed Racer cruising to the cinemas 8 May 2008 (yup, tomorrow!) I'm really looking forward to this. I'm a little bit worried though after I checked the trailer, it looked a little bit childish to me. I mean in sense of the action and environment in the movie. Ah well, it's from the Wachowski Brothers. So hopefully it will be good.

I noticed that the Wachowski Brothers are really into Japanese anime. Their last offering was The Matrix trilogy which were heavily influenced by Ghost In The Shell. Now, their doing the live-action adaptation of one of the popular anime, Mach GoGoGo. I watched the anime when I was little. Although I'm not really into automobile, but I was kinda hooked with the anime. Maybe because of the bizarre tracks.

Judging by the trailer, looks like the bizarre tracks in anime look more bizarre in live-action. I'm sure going to enjoy this movie. ;-D

Speed to the cinemas tomorrow for the opening day okay. Maybe it will be better if you speed to the cinema NOW to book for the tickets.

Thanx a lot to this great site for the pic. Enjoy the clip!

P/s: Rain will make his Hollywood debut in this movie. Super hot!!!

No comments: