Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Who will be your next American Idol?



This is like the biggest event of the year. I'm trembling with excitement. Who will be the next American Idol? OMG, I don't have a clue. They are both equally good. They are both talented in their own way. Who will it be?!?

David Archuleta sang "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by Elton John (Clive Davis's song choice), "In This Moment" written by Ryan Gillmor (new song) and "Imagine" by John Lennon (contestant's song choice).

David Cook sang "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2 (Clive Davis's song choice), "Dream Big" written by Emily Shackelton (new song) and "The World I Know" by Collective Soul (contestant's song choice).

I'm happy for both of them. I know they both will make it big once they come out from American Idol.

Thanx to Rickey for the screen shots. You can also listen and download the mp3 files of the two Davids performances from the finale on that site, and they also got videos. Sweet! Thanx again Rickey!!!

I can't wait to see who will bag the title this year. The Rock Star Cook? Or the Melodic Singer Archuleta? Tomorrow we will find out....

1 comment:

Ahn Yona said...

Dex, it has been answered about half an hour ago....DAVID COOK is 2008's AMERICAN IDOL!
Can you smell what THE David is COOKin'? Peace all!