Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cheap place to relax







I did mention before that I went to the beach to relax. Well, actually I didn't. I just went to a hotel NEAR the beach. I went there just for a while to visit my sisters and cousins who were passing their time there so I went swimming in the pool instead. I did plan to go to the beach but I didn't have much time.

As you can see from the pictures, it's not a grand 5-star hotel but it was quite nice. It's not as tall as other buildings but the view is kinda pretty. The last picture (the bottom one) shows the buildings that situated next to the hotel. It's a very nice place to live if you ask me. I didn't remember what the residential area is called though.

For those who don't know, Copthorne Orchid hotel is located in Penang island of Malaysia. So if you're traveling here and want to find a (kinda) cheap place to stay and with a nice view, I think this one should suit you.

No comments: