Monday, June 30, 2008

Shayne Ward ~ Breathless


I know this album has already been out for awhile now, but it's never too late to review a nice pop album right.

Breathless is Shayne Ward 2nd album. It's a nice pop album so if you're not really into pop, you better steer away from this one. It contains 13 tracks including the singles If That's OK with You, No U Hang Up and Breathless.

I was kinda impressed when I heard and saw the video for If That's OK with You (he dance!) but the song that made me bought this album is Breathless. I was so amazed with that song, I decided I have to own this album without even thinking that maybe the other tracks will suck.
Lucky for me, I like pop songs and this album is kinda nice. Some of my favourite tracks are Breathless (of course!), If That's OK with You, Stand by Your Side, Melt the Snow and Tell Him.

At first spin, the songs sound kinda similar to each other, except for Melt the Snow and Tell Him which I think are brilliant songs. But on 2nd spin and onwards, you will enjoy more of each tracks as you get familiar with them.

So, we will see if he can make a better album next time. If he can, then surely I will rush to the music store to get them.

No comments: