Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From Madagascar to Africa


So, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa will be in cinemas end of this year. I don't know what to expect. I didn't watch the trailer but my sisters did and they said it was funny. I guess it should be good.

The ones that made me laugh really hard in this movie are the psychotic penguins. They are really fun to watch at. I'm glad they're back for this movie.

Anyway, if you watch Kung Fu Panda, you'll be able to watch the trailer for this movie. The same cast return to lend their voice for this movie such as Ben Stiller (Alex the lion), Chris Rock (Marty the zebra), Jada Pinkett-Smith (Gloria the hyppo) and David Schwimmer (Melman the giraffe).

You can get the full info and also watch the trailer at the Yahoo! Movie page for this movie. Just click here to go there. Or you can just visit DreamWorks website to learn more about these crazy animals.

No comments: