Monday, June 2, 2008

Next stop: Heart Station

OMG, I’m so in love with this album! Utada Hikaru’s Heart Station is really an awesome and solid album. Her fans will be delighted and I’m pretty sure people who don’t like her songs before would feel the same.

There are 13 tracks in this album including one interlude. Here is the list of the songs;

1. Fight The Blues
2. HEART STATION
3. Beautiful World
4. Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version-
5. Stay Gold
6. Kiss & Cry
7. Gentle Beast Interlude
8. Celebrate
9. Prisoner Of Love
10. Take 5
11. Boku wa Kuma
12. Niji-iro Bus

-Bonus Track-
13. Flavor Of Life

I bought it for only RM39.90. I thought it was quite cheap compared to her previous album which cost me nearly RM50. And then I realized this CD was made in Malaysia. No wonder it’s cheap. Her Ultra Blue album was made in Taiwan.

I can honestly say that there is not a single bad song in this album. I like them all! And of course I have my favorites like Heart Station (so addictive!), Beautiful World, Prisoner Of Love and Take 5.

As you can see, the album cover is simple so don’t expect much of the booklet too. All the pics in it are simple but nice. All the lyrics of the songs are in it too but I cannot read them since they were not written in romaji. If only I can read Japanese characters…. :-(

Here’s the MV for her song Heart Station. If you enjoy it, go buy her CD afterwards okay.

Thanx to Candy for the album cover.


No comments: