Monday, June 9, 2008

The zombies return!


It's been a while since I last wrote about games. Well, I'm not playing much, and I'm not buying game magazines so it's quite hard for me to get news about new games. But I try my best to keep myself up-to-date, especially when it comes to popular games like Resident Evil which is in my favourite list.

So, the newest installment from the franchise that will come out soon to haunt us is Resident Evil 5. Chris Redfield from the first Resident Evil game, only hotter this time, is back to save us from the zombies. It is also reported that Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 2 (the little girl who met Claire Redfield in RE2) will also make a comeback along with the all-time antagonist Albert Wesker.

The game takes place in an unnamed African country and the story will revolves around the origin of the virus as well as the whereabouts of STARS and Redfield's life after the first RE game. Mmm...sounds interesting. I want to know where he's been, he has been absent in the game series for too long now.

No confirmation yet on when the game will be released but it is expected to be out before the end of the current fiscal year which is March 31, 2009.

Here's the trailer of RE5. Clearly the game had evolved since we first introduced to it. The graphic looks amazing and Chris Redfield looks super-hot!!! Apparently, there's already a new trailer out with depiction of an unknown female character assisting Redfield, but I only have the old trailer. So I hope you guys still enjoy it.


No comments: