Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Top animated movies






Yahoo! give us the top 30 animation movies from their users reviews today.

Here are the top 5:

1- Finding Nemo
2- Kung Fu Panda
3- The Incredibles
4- Spirited Away
5- The Lion King

Finding Nemo tops the chart, no surprise there. It is one of my fave movies. Surprisingly Kung Fu Panda landed at no. 2 despite just been screened early in June this year. It must have got a lot of positive reviews. The Incredibles is just great, so no argue there.

Spirited Away at no. 4. Wow, I was surprised. I didn't think Japanese anime could ended up so high in the chart. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE anime! I didn't watch Spirited Away though. But I did watched Princess Mononoke and what a superb anime it was. So I bet Spirited Away is just as good too. And at no. 5 is The Lion King which is one of the best drawn animation I had ever watched. Actually, I like 2D animation. Sadly there didn't make much anymore. Kids these days aren't into 2D. Well, maybe except for anime.

2 comments:

princess said...

nice post good information...really a good one
Entertainment

Marke.D said...

Thank you princess. Very kind of you to say that. :-)