Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Break the ice, Britney!

Okay, here's a quick post. No pics, no video, nothing. Just thoughts.

Being a huge fan of Britney Spears, I can't help but noticed all the buzz surrounding Britney. I just skipped the negative ones and head-on straight to the good news.

Britney is currently working on her next album!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited to see what kind of music will she bring, I heard she's been experimenting a lot for this new album. Can't wait! And there are also fans who's been urging her to release Toy Soldier as her new single. Some fans want Radar as the next single. Well, pretty good idea. She do need a new single since "To Be Continued" popped up in the end of her Break The Ice video. Oh, speaking of which, I LOVE Break The Ice! It's her best single ever!!! (beside Born To Make You Happy of course which is my personal favourite).

For those who couldn't get enough of her, check out these sites...Britney and BritneyFans. Tons and tons of news, photos, videos, comments and ideas. Just click on it to go there.

No comments: