Friday, June 6, 2008

Animals with martial arts


Kung Fu Panda, an animation movie from DreamWorks will open in cinemas this week. It features the voice casts of Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, Angelina Jolie and many more.

I don't know what else to say about this movie. I'm not so excited about it. I'm more eager to see Wall E. Can't wait for that. But I guess this movie is fun too, since it's from DreamWorks who brought us Shrek. But I'm not a Shrek fan. Guess that's why I'm not so excited about this movie.

Anyway, just ignore my comments and go watch this movie if you are a fan. Judging from the trailer, it looks kinda funny and the visuals look good. And the panda looks kinda cute too. Maybe I'll watch this movie with my little sisters. They'll probably want to watch it.

Here's the trailer to the movie. Thanx Yahoo! for the poster.


No comments: