Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More wizards....


I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm already grown up but I still love kids stuff. Most obvious are the novels and TV shows. I know it's okay to read or watch them sometimes but I'm addicted to them!

One of my favourite shows nowadays is Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place. The sitcom is really funny, especially Selena Gomez as Alex Russo, David Henrie as Justin Russo and Maria Canals Barrera as their mother, Theresa Russo. The other characters are not bad too. Although there are some episodes which I find less funny compared to the rest.

Currently reruns of WoWP are being aired every weekday nights (I'm not sure about weekends) at 9.30 pm on Disney Channel (Channel 615 Astro Malaysia).

Y'know what, I don't care what people are going to say. I'm going to watch this anyway.

No comments: