Thursday, July 24, 2008

X-Files: I Want to See!!!



It's exciting, isn't? The new X-files movie, X-Files: I Want to Believe, will be out in cinemas today! We are one day ahead from the US, I mean in Malaysia, and maybe some other ASEAN countries too (sorry, I don't know the release dates in other countries). I'm so curious to find out what's the story is about. They've been teasing us with posters, trailers but nothing on the storyline, and surprisingly nothing leak to the internet. Wow, they sure know how to keep a secret.

I'm still trying to find some time to watch The Dark Knight. If I still couldn't get hold on the tickets, maybe I'll watch X-Files first.

Thanks to MoviesOnline and Wiki for the posters. You guys should check out the X-Files movie official site too. Just click here.

I hope this movie will be great and become a blockbuster hit because if it do, they will (hopefully) make a third movie. I hope they will....

No comments: