Friday, July 18, 2008

Here comes the Dark Knight






This week we have The Dark Knight opening in cinemas. Yes, it is claimed to be the most anticipated movie of this summer. Can it break box-office record? With all the buzz, I say yeah, likely it will.

Personally, I just want to watch the highly-praised performance of the late Heath Ledger as the Joker in this movie. Many talks about it, and they even said he might get an Oscar nomination. Wow, that's just fabulous! I'm a fan of Heath Ledger, and to hear the news of his death was really devastated. So, what else can you give to a stunning actor as Health Ledger other than recognition for his great performance? Yes, an Oscar. I hope he will get nominated, and I really hope he will win. R.I.P Health Ledger.

Here's the trailer to the anticipated movie. Thanx to MovieWeb for the great posters. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Ahn Yona said...

Can't wait to watch TDK as well. I wrote something about the honourable late Mr. Ledger in my previous post. His shocking demise can be considered 'a blessing in disguise' for the production team (the movie became an instant hit this week) but it's a blessing that cost us too much in days to come. Bless little Matilda Ledger.