Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally the dragons came


Nearly a year after it was released in Korea and US, Dragon Wars finally came to our shores. Dragon Wars, or D-War, will hit cinemas this weekend together with Hellboy II: The Golden Army and Journey to the Center of the Earth. Mmm...tough competition.

This film starring Jason Behr (remember him from the hit TV series, Roswell), Amanda Brooks and Robert Forster. According to Wiki, this film was Korea's largest-budgeted film as of 2007. However, there are more negative reviews for this movie than positive ones. Mmm...I wonder why. The trailer looks impressive. So how come the critics didn't like this movie? Apparently, most of them think that while the visuals look great, the storyline on the other hand is weak.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna give this movie a shot. Usually the critics and I have different taste in film. So hopefully this one will be the same. I still hadn't watch Wanted, so I'm going to watch that first, and probably Hellboy too, before I watch D-war. Hopefully it will not disappoint me. By the way, they already planned a sequel for this movie.

Here's the trailer for D-War. Enjoy!


No comments: