Thursday, July 10, 2008

Red Vs Golden




This is the movie I've been waiting for.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army will hit theaters this weekend, together with Journey to the Center of the Earth. Although I'm a fan of Brendan Fraser, but I have to admit, I'm more eager to watch Hellboy than Journey. But I don't think that'll matter. I'm going to watch both anyway.

The 1st Hellboy movie was so awesome. And when I watched the trailer for the 2nd movie, I was thrilled!!! It came top of my must-watch summer movies this year. And the time has finally come!!! Hooray!!! But I do have some concerns about the movie. Where's the new FBI guy, John Myers, from the 1st movie? I don't see him in the trailer. Does anyone did? I kinda like that character. I hope they didn't eliminate him for this 2nd movie, although it looks like they did. Sigh....

I have here the trailer for Hellboy II. It looks cool, and I hope the movie will live up to that. Enjoy!

P/s: Thanx to Hellboy 2 blog for the Hellboy poster & Cinemablend for the Journey poster.


No comments: