Monday, July 14, 2008

MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia!!!


I think every music fans should know by now that MTV Asia Awards 2008 will be held in Malaysia. That's exciting! Mark the date on your calender now, it's on 2nd August.

You can also vote for your favourite artists. Just surf to the official site to learn more. Voting closes on 25 July 2008.

In my opinion, the most hard-to-decide category is Breakthrough Artist. We have Daughtry, Leona Lewis, Mika and One Republic. Wow, that's tough to choose. I think I don't really mind who'll win because they're all good. I'm also looking forward to the performances. Pussycat Dolls will open the show!!! It's gonna be a blast!!! Jared Leto and Karen Mok will host the show.

Hope everything will turn out well that night. May the best musicians win!

No comments: