Monday, July 28, 2008

The urban mermaid, Yuna Ito


Talented and cute. That's all I need to say about Yuna Ito. She was born in the US, raised in Hawaii and built her career in Japan. She has a very sweet and strong voice.

I found her 2nd album, Wish, in music store near my house. I was kinda surprised since she was not quite popular here unlike Ayumi Hamasaki, Tohoshinki, Utada Hikaru or BoA. But I think she's getting there. I mean, she had nice songs and nice voice. With some promotion, she could be big.

Anyway, this album contains 4 of her singles, I'm Here (my favourite!), Mahaloha (collaboration with Micro from Def Tech), Urban Mermaid and A World to Believe In (duet with Celine Dion). I saw the video clip for A World to Believe In in Animax (Channel 715 Astro Malaysia) before, it was kinda nice.

I have here the MV for Urban Mermaid. Nice song. I hope you guys will enjoy it and support Yuna Ito. Like I said, she's a talented girl.


No comments: