Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dark Knight ~ review









Marvelous. Fantastic. Great. Incredible.

Those are the words that could describe The Dark Knight. It may not be like other superhero movies where the superhero with superpowers fight against villains with superpowers too, this doesn't make TDK any less superior. In fact, TDK is the best. I have never seen a movie with more than 2 hours screening time without looking at my watch. This movie is the first for me. I was so engaged with the movie that I wish it could last a little bit longer. It was that good!

What I found most interesting about this movie is the storyline. The conflicts are real, the threats are real. There is no one who is more superior than the other (because no one has superpowers). All the characters are mere humans, the differences between them are their behaviours and their actions towards the events that happen in the movie. That's what makes this movie so real and that's what makes it so interesting.

I heard and read so many people praise Heath Ledger's portrayal as The Joker. Well, he truly deserves them. He was great! But I also want to congratulate all the main casts because all of them were great. Also all the crews behind this movie for making it such a great movie experience. Even after the credits rolled, my heart was still pumping with excitement! This is the best superhero movie ever! (for me at least....)

Great casts, great story. Apart from the rotating camera movement that got me a little bit dizzy, I have no complaint. A++!!! I recommend this movie to all, fans or not, you must watch this movie!!!

No comments: