Saturday, November 22, 2008

The vampires are finally here!


Twilight will open in cinemas this week in the US, but not here in Malaysia. I thought this movie would has the same release date in Malaysia, but guess not.

Anyway, the movie that I had been waiting for will open in Malaysia this week. Can't guess it? It's Quarantine! I'm dying to see this movie. It had already open in the US several weeks back. I had already post about the movie before, even the trailer. Please check back the previous posts in Movies for that ok.

Here's the trailer of Twilight. I never read the book before but based on the trailer, it looks good. So hopefully it won't disappoint the book's fans all around the world.

Enjoy! And thanx IGN for the trailer and Filmonic for the Twilight casts pic!


No comments: