Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Awesome makeover &... swimwear photoshoot!

I missed episode 3 of ANTM cycle 11. Shoot! Never mind. Nikeysha was eliminated in episode 3. I think her pic was not so bad. Maybe her attitude turned off the judges.


Nikeysha


Anyway, let's just skipped on to episode 4. The girls went through makeover! Some of the girls looked really good and stunning than before. Tyra and her team really knows how to bring out the best in these girls. However, I'm not so impressed with Elina makeover. She looked more like an RnB singer than a model. That's what I think. Even Elina didn't like it at first. But she managed to pull it through and rocked it in the photoshoot. As time went on, she's beginning to like her transformation. She's really professional.

Hannah won the challenge this week (surprise, surprise!). The girls need to do a short commercial without script. I'm impressed with Hannah, her photos are just average but she can really talk well. Well done girl! Samantha did well too. It looks like the girls with stunning photos struggle when talking in front of the camera. Too bad, this might just be a disadventage to them. Better work hard before the CoverGirl commercial.

This week, the girls had a swimwear photoshoot. Some of the girls improved a lot after the makeover while some still struggles. Here are my top 5. Bear in mind that this top 5 are solely based on my personal taste and had nothing to do in fashion whatsoever. I'm not knowledgable in fashion anyway. So here goes;


1. Lauren Brie


2. Marjorie


3. McKey


4. Samantha


5. Sheena


Lauren Brie looks so gorgeous! She looks like she's a model already and not a contestant. Very high fashion. Marjorie is gorgeous too. She looked even more stunning in brown hair. Lovely! Samantha improved a lot. The makeover really helped her. Same with McKey, she looks a little bit like Jennifer Garner though...I think. I love Sheena's photo, her expression, her body language. So graceful.

Elina's photo was good too but I didn't personally like it. But the judges like it very much and she was called 1st this week to receive her photo. Well done girl! Eventually, it came down to Analeigh and Brittany in the bottom 2, and Brittany was eliminated. Again, I don't think her pic was bad but the judges thought that she was too commercial (just pretty, not high fashion enough). I think some of the girls did worst than her. Mmm...maybe the judges saw some potentials in them rather than in Brittany.

Brittany


I wonder who will be eliminated next? I think Elina, Marjorie and Lauren Brie can go far in this competition, they have huge potential. Maybe a little bit trouble in speech (for Elina & Marjorie), I hope they had practice.

No comments: