Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Spirit of Christmas

What movie to watch this Christmas? The Spirit of course, what else! The Spirit will open in Malaysian cinemas on 25th December 2008, the same date as in the US. I had never read the comic before so I don't know what to expect. Wait, actually I do. Based on the trailers, posters, and the fact that Frank Miller is involved in this project, the movie will definitely look like Sin City movie visually. That's not a bad thing (for me at least) but I hope the story is good because that's all that really matters.

There are also several local movies that are showing in Malaysian cinemas. They are Antoo Fighter, Los dan Faun, Cicakman 2: Planet Hitam, Kinta and Histeria. So, I hope that although there are many foreign movies to choose from, but as a Malaysian, we will still support the local movie industry. If we don't support them, then who will?

Okay, back to The Spirit. Here's the trailer for the comic-adaptation movie. By the way, Scarlett Johansson looks hot as a villian. Enjoy! And Thanx IGN for the trailer!



1 comment:

Ahn Yona said...

I'd go for HOME ALONE sereis hehehe!