Monday, December 29, 2008

Lost Season 4 is here...it's about time!


Finally, Lost season 4 arrived in Malaysian TV. We have waited months and months for this, and finally it's here. You can watch it on 8TV every Monday nights at 9.30 pm. The show premiered last week so tonight will be the 2nd episode of season 4. Can't wait! Lost is so addictive I just can't seem to get enough of it.

Those who are not a fan of Lost, I have only 1 question for you...WHY??? This is one of the best shows on TV and believe me when I said that you would enjoy it so much you would not get enough with just 1 episode per week. And you would enjoy it even if you didn't watch it from season 1. I mean, I didn't follow this series from the start. I'd only become Lost fan from season 3 and had been digging through internet what had been happening in season 1 and 2. And it had been a fun ride.

So for Lost fans, don't forget to watch it tonight! And for those who don't watch Lost, you should try it. It's addictive!!!

No comments: