Thursday, December 11, 2008

Smile with your eyes ladies!

This will be my last review for America's Next Top Model Cycle 11. I will wait until they announce the winner for this cycle before I resume my review. Well, I know by now they should have already crowned the winner but the latest episode aired in Malaysia was when there were Top 7. So to avoid any spoilers, I've decided that I will stop visiting their site until the last episode air in Malaysia.

This is actually my first time watching the reality show without knowing who's going to win it. In previous cycles, I always checked who'll win for that cycle first through their website. I know it's not fun that way but I was too curious. So this time I want to be in the dark. It's kinda fun not knowing who's going to be eliminated next, it's kinda bring the suspense to the show.

So let's continue from where I left off. Here are some of the photos that I like from episode 5.


Clark


Analeigh


To be honest, I didn't quite know how to judge this episode's photos. Of course the obvious one are easy like Clark (beautiful!), Isis (dead eyes) & Joslyn (same dead eyes) but the rest...mmm...I don't know. I mean, they all look nice. So I picked 2 that I think I like most, Clark & Analeigh. Although I didn't like Clark previous pics, but this one just blown me away. She can take good pics afterall! Good job girl. Analeigh was in the bottom 2 in previous episode but she step up her game and finally impressed the judges this week. I always like this girl. She's beautiful, nice, soft-spoken. I hope she can go far, I mean post-ANTM.

There are double elimination in this episode. Hannah was eliminated after the challenge while Isis was eliminated during panel judging. In this week challenge, the girls had to do a runway show blindfolded. Hannah can't really walk so it was even more difficult for her to walk blindfolded. I think her elimination was kinda cruel because it was so quick and Tyra weren't even there to console her. I hope she was alright.

Isis elimination was expected because her pics were getting bad to worse. I know she can model but it was bad luck that the first few episodes they had to shoot pics in swimsuits and pool. If not, I think she can go far. Well, you gotta be comfortable in your own skin to be a model. Maybe she's not ready yet.

Anyway, I'm rooting for Analeigh now. I like her. Really hope she can go far.


Hannah


Isis

No comments: