Sunday, September 5, 2021

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It is available now on HBO GO

Did you guys know that the 3rd Conjuring film, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It is available now on HBO GO? I'm not sure for other countries but if you are in Malaysia and you are subscribed to HBO GO, you can already watch it! It's out on the platform on 27th August 2021 but I'm not sure for how long. If I'm not mistaken, new movies only available for one month in the US on HBO Max so I'm not sure if HBO GO will follow in the same direction.

By the way, just in case you don't know this, if you're already subscribed to the movie package with ASTRO subscription (which include HBO channel), you automatically get access to the platform by using your Astro ID.

This really is a nice surprise. We're still partly in lockdown and cinemas are still not open here so to get this movie technically for free is awesome. Another new movie that is recently available on the platform as well is Space Jam: A New Legacy. Isn't that great? I'm not sure if there will be any other movie released to the platform. We are expecting cinemas to open in October here so I think chances on any other new movie releasing on HBO GO are slim.

I haven't watch Space Jam yet but I did already watched The Conjuring 3 and I loved it! If you have access to HBO GO, go watch it and I hope you will like it too.

No comments: