Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My 2019 Top 50 Songs: The Best From K-pop Female Groups ~ No. 10 - No. 1

This is Part 5 and final post on my top 50 favourite songs from female K-pop groups in 2019. Finally we're here! I've done songs from number 50 to 11 and now let's find out the songs that are in top 10.

Can you guess which song is at number 1?

If you want to go back to the previous list, you can click on the links below;


Now let's continue on with the top 10 songs. Click and enjoy!





We finally arrive at the end of the list. I know my list of songs won't be similar to anyone out there so I am curious, what would your list looks like? Which song would be your number 1?

I finished my 2019 list at the end of 2020 but hopefully it won't take as long to publish my 2020 list of songs. So I guess it's time to get to work on that.

No comments: