Thursday, November 12, 2020

Happy PlayStation 5 Launch Day!


My PS4 neatly in a PS bag when I first purchased it.
Technically, the PlayStation 5 is only launching in several parts of the world today (12th Nov.), while the rest will only get it on 19th Nov. I've read that in Malaysia (where I live), we would be getting it even later than that (11 Dec 2020 if not mistaken). With the limited units Sony is releasing, I think that kind of make sense although it still sucks for the countries that are not on the "priority" list.

Anyway, for those who already have their PS5 ready to play, good for you! Have fun and happy playing!

As for me, I will be sticking with my PS4 a little while longer. I just purchased it on the last day of 2019 so I only own it less than a year now. There are still a lot of games to play.

It's exciting to think that the new generation of consoles are here now. I wonder what would be the games that will define this generation? There's definitely a lot of things to look forward to.

No comments: