Monday, November 9, 2020

My 2019 Top 50 Songs: The Best From K-pop Female Groups ~ No. 50 - No. 41

Hello everyone! How's everybody doing? Please stay safe and healthy in the current pandemic situation.

Here we are again for my delayed list of favourite songs from female K-pop groups. I know it's usually delayed every single year but at least I'm committed to get it done.

Usually I do top 40 songs but I'm doing top 50 for this 2019 list. There are so many songs that I like and I want to put into the list for you guys to discover as well, so hopefully you'll check them out.

Let's power-through the first part of the list. Here are the songs from number 50 to 41. They would only be images and links to the songs without any commentary but please feel free to explore around and see if any of the songs "click" with you.

Enjoy!


~ No. 50 ~




~ No. 49 ~









~ No. 46 ~



~ No. 45 ~












~ No. 41 ~



We have finished with Part 1. I'll see you in Part 2 for songs at number 40 to 31.

No comments: