Saturday, September 19, 2026

K-pop Female Groups: My 2022 Top 20 Songs ~ No. 20 to 11

    I usually have several parts for this type of post because I have a lot of songs to list; for 2021 list, I had 70 songs! So for 2022, I will only list my top 20. I'm already behind and need to catch up, so I guess it will be faster if I don't have too many songs to list. The downside, of course, is that several underrated gems will be excluded. Such a shame.

    Without wasting any more time, let's start! Here are my top 20 K-pop girl group songs of 2022, and we're starting with number 20 until 11. Some of these groups might already be inactive or disbanded, but good songs are timeless, so I hope you will still check them out if you haven't already.


No. 20: GingaMingaYo (the strange world) by Billlie


No. 19: WooAh HIP by M.M.D


No. 18: Hype Boy by NewJeans


No. 17: Wa Da Da by Kep1er


No. 16: Hit Ya! by Lapillus


No. 15: Talk That Talk by Twice


No. 14: Chiquita by Rocket Punch


No. 13: Butterfly by Craxy


No. 12: Nerdy by Purple Kiss


No 11: Fiore by Rocket Punch

    

    That's all I have for you today but I will be back soon to finish off the list. If you're a K-pop fan, I'm pretty sure you've heard most of them before. But do you think I missed out on some of your favourites so far?

No comments: