Saturday, September 19, 2026

K-pop Female Groups: My 2022 Top 20 Songs ~ No. 10 to 1

    Let’s wrap this up! Recently I posted songs from number 20 to 11, so it's time to list the top 10 now. Can you guess which songs made it to the top of my list?

    Just a quick note for everyone: there is one song released in December 2021. I actually considered songs with music videos released between December 2021 and November 2022. That's how I manage my list while charting the songs. I just wanted to put that out there in case people are wondering why that particular song is on the list.

    Alright, without further delay, here are the top 10 songs.


No. 10: Starlit by UiU


No. 9: Fearless by LE SSERAFIM


No. 8: DM by fromis_9


No. 7: Eleven by IVE


No. 6: Last Sequence by WJSN


No. 5: Lovin' Me by Fifty Fifty


No. 4: Eye To Eye by Limelight


No. 3: Rollercoaster by woo!ah!


No. 2: Tick Tick Boom by CLASS:y


No. 1: Venom by BVNDIT

    

    It has been a long journey listing these songs, but I finally finished it. I'll move on to other types of posts before I start my 2023 list, which is going to take awhile. Hope you enjoy the songs and I'll see you again soon. Take care!

No comments: