Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Resident Evil : Afterlife new teaser trailer


I rarely find someone who is a fan of both the Resident Evil video game series and the movie series. Usually people would hate the movie series. Well, you cannot blame them. Look how many horrible video game-adaptation movies out there. Although there are some good ones but they are too few of them compared to the bad ones.

As for me, I LOVE both the Resident Evil video game series and the movie series. It's easier to see them as two separate series that share somewhat similar theme, concept, characters and creatures. I find it a good thing that the movies go on a different path for their storyline because it would be even more difficult for the movies to live up to the greatness of the video game series if they follow the same storyline because, let's face it, the two of them (the movie and the video game) would never be the same. You play a video game and you watch a movie; how can the experience be the same? For me, both of the series are entertaining.

Okay, okay...let's move on. The teaser trailer for the 4th installment of RE movies had recently been released online. Although I was excited about it, but I found the statement about the film being shot with the same 3D technology as the mega blockbuster Avatar was really unnecessary. Anyway, just click here or here to watch the teaser. I hope you enjoy (or maybe hate) it!

No comments: