Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glee mania!


If you love singing competition like the Idol franchise, then you would love Glee. Glee is an American musical-comedy drama that I believe not only popular in the US, but also in other countries that airs it. The second part of season 1 had just started airing in the US but for people in Malaysia, the mid-season finale will air tonight at 10 pm on Star World (Astro Channel 711).

I've been a huge fan of Glee and I will definitely not miss tonight episode. For those of you that had never seen a single episode of Glee, I suggest you watch the mid-season finale tonight. Maybe it will change your mind. And if it did, hopefully Star World would air re-run episodes of the show so that you can catch up with it.

And for all the Gleeks (Glee + geek, that's what fans of the show are called), I hope you enjoy Glee tonight!

No comments: