Thursday, August 7, 2008

TARA 3 is coming!!!

I was surprised to see an add of The Amazing Race Asia Season 3 last night on television. I mean, they're going to air it soon?!? I thought it would be next year. I felt like it was just yesterday that I watched the finale of Season 2. Well, the sooner the better.

From what I get from Wiki, this season will premiere on 11 September 2008 and will only have 11 episodes, 2 episodes short from the previous seasons. Mmm, I bet something unexpected happen, like an accident, that force them to cut it short. And like Season 2, this season will also have quite a few numbers of local media personalties. We will have Natalie, the winner of 2005 Miss Universe and also the wife of Thai tennis player, Paradorn Srichaphan; Pailin, the runner-up of 2006 Miss Thailand Universe and also a contestant in Miss Earth 2006; Tisha, once Miss Phillipines (later had to give up her crown due to citizenship) and the ex-girlfirend of Survivor Philippines's host, Paolo Bediones; William and Isaac, sports commentators and football agents for professional players in the Korean K-League; and (surprise surprise Malaysia!!!) Ida Nerina, a well-known Malaysian actress and icon.

I was surprised to see Ida Nerina in the contestants list. I thought TARA is not a suitable program for a Muslim to participate, since you have to eat 'disgusting' food, that might be considered 'haram'. Well, maybe I was wrong. Maybe TARA's people did checked about all this and only included food that can be tolerated by Muslim. Mmm...if that's the case, I want to apply for next season too! Wait, there's another important factor... strength and agility. Oh right, I'm not fit enough. :-P

From the add, Allan Wu (host) says that this is the toughest race ever. Can't wait....

Oh, one more thing. Like Season 2, they will air a special episode called Racers Revealed 1 week before the actual premiere, that is on 4 September 2008. Don't forget to watch it!

No comments: