Friday, August 15, 2008

Cute robot, Wall-E



I've been quiet for a while. Sorry about that. Been kinda sick. I'm still sick by the way. The stomachache really got into me.

Anyway, back to business. The trailer had been played for almost every movie that I had watched recently and finally Wall-E is coming to cinemas; it opens this week! Hooray!!! This is the animated movie that I've been waiting for. Wall-E has already been released in US back in June (as you can see from the date on the posters above). Although the hype is kinda subsided, but I hope people are still waiting for the release of this movie with anticipation here in Malaysia. I think some of the Asian countries had already released this movie. I wonder why they release it late here in Malaysia???

I still haven't watch The Mummy 3 so hopefully I can get the tickets to see Mummy when people are busy buying Wall-E tickets. I don't mind watch it a little bit late. We are already late anyway.

So for those Pixar and animation fans, don't forget to watch Wall-E.

Enjoy the trailer!


No comments: