Saturday, February 23, 2008

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast


Let the battle begins! The mother of all reality show is now here. Yeah2, I know we're late...again! They already started airing the new Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites in the US but we are still in the early episodes of Survivor: China. It's a good thing actually since they skipped a couple of Survivor series in Malaysia such as Palau and Fiji. (If they did aired the show, obviously there was not enough publicity since I don't know anything about it) It's kind of disappointing since I'm such a big fan of the show. I really hope they do an Asian version of Survivor like they did with The Amazing Race. I will definitely apply to be a contestant if they ever did one.
You want to see them trying to outplay each other? Watch them at nTV7 (your feel good channel in Malaysia), every Saturday, 10.45 p.m. It's already in its 4th episode, which is airing tonight by the way. So don't forget to watch!!!

No comments: