Sunday, February 17, 2008

Congratz!!!



Congratulations to Adrian & Collin for winning The Amazing Race Asia Season 2!!! You guys proved that nothing is impossible. It was indeed an amazing race. I get goosebumps everytime I watch the teams running for the last pit-stop. It was intense, exciting...I just couldn't describe the feelings! I was sooo happy for them.
Congratulations too to Pamela & Vanessa and Marc & Rovilson for coming in 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Pamela & Vanessa, you girls really made me laugh every single week. You girls really made Malaysia proud...and I am proud to be Malaysian. Marc & Rovilson, you guys rock! Winning 8 out of 13 legs of the race, you guys really made history.
Those who missed the last episode of TARA2, better check it out. It's really worth your time.
And for fellow Asians who think you got what it takes to be in the race, download the form for The Amazing Race Asia Season 3 from the AXN website (link below). Closing date is 25 Feb. 2008. Better hurry!

No comments: