Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 4 ~ Who are the Top 5?

We're almost at the finish line. Few weeks more and we will finally find out who will be crowned the winner of Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 4. I've been enjoying the TV show so far. What about you?

Below are the five finalists for Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 4 and my thoughts on each one of them. If you have not watch the show before, well, let me introduce you to these fine ladies. ;-)


1) Patricia (Indonesia)


I was quite impressed to see Patricia made it this far. With two first call-outs back-to-back in episode 7 and episode 8, she has definitely improved a lot and the clients seemed to like her too. What I love most about Patricia is her personality. She's so candid and funny, very likable and such a joy to watch on the show. She was not really consistent in her performance in the beginning of the competition but she is definitely one of the lead now. She could even make history by making it the second time Indonesia's contestant to win the title back-to-back on the show.


2) Julian (the Philippines)


I think Julian can be considered as an underdog in this competition. The judges always seemed to not really like her photos and she had barely made it into the competition in more than one occasion. To be honest, it was a bit frustrating for me to watch because I think she is such a beautiful girl, one of the prettiest in the competition, and I love most of her photos, but somehow it doesn't seem to be enough for the judges. I hope she will stay strong and determined to win this competition. All the best to her.

3) Sang In (South Korea)


In my opinion, Sang In is one out of two possible contestants that might actually win this competition. She had three first call-outs and is one of the stronger contestant in this season (in my opinion at least!). She had her ups and downs though, like being scolded by one of the client (which personally I don't think she did anything wrong of) and being sick a couple of times in the show, but she pushed herself through and very dedicated. She's a great role model as well.


4) Angie (Singapore)


Being the youngest contestant left, Angie have been through a lot in this competition. She seemed like a sweet girl but she can be rebellious too. I really admired her when she showed that she do not want the show or the industry to change who she is as a person. Others might think she was just giving an attitude but for me she just want to stay true to herself which I feel is a very brave thing for her to do especially in this competition where you have all the industry's experts telling the girls what to do. I'm sure it was difficult for her to compromise but I think she handled herself quite well. She's quite a strong contender and I think if she believes in herself more, she could make it through to the finish line.


5) Tawan (Thailand)


The judges love to tease Tawan because she can be quite clueless sometimes. But she is definitely a force to be reckoned with. She's super photogenic and has that expensive look to her, she performed well in commercials and very likable as well. She is an amazing model on the show and the other girl beside Sang In who I think could potentially win this cycle's title. If she really win this cycle, it would mean that Thailand would have two winners already for the show.


So those are my thoughts of the remaining girls in the competition. If you look at the overall scores of the girls, they are actually not much difference, so it's still is anyone's title right now. Have you been watching the show? If you do, who do you think could win this cycle?


Images from Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 4 official website.

No comments: