Sunday, October 18, 2015

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 ~ Top 15 Favourite Photos (No. 10 - 6)

Welcome to the 2nd post of my Top 15 Favourite Photos for Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 3. I've already listed the 5 photos that occupied the bottom part of the list. So now it's time to countdown the middle half of the chart from number 10 to number 6.

I hope you enjoy this post and the beautiful photos of the contestants below.


10. Melissa ~ Episode 1: Swimwear shoot


I noticed that Melissa always somewhat hunched in her photos. Although it looks kind of weird to a certain extent, somehow I was captivated by it, and she caught my interest from this first photo of her from the very first episode of the cycle. The photo seemed unique to me from all the other girls and already she was a standout. Although she only finished in 8th place in the competition, I had always liked her photos and I wish her all the best in her modelling career.


9. KB ~ Episode 6: Zalora campaign


You can tell from her personality that KB is an active and energetic girl, and although that works against her in most of the photoshoot, it certainly played to her strength when it comes to this Zalora campaign photoshoot. She didn't won best photo for this episode though but I feel her photo is one of the strongest for this photoshoot. She looks free, active and comfortable and this picture is certainly one of her best photo in the entire competition.

8. Barbara ~ Episode 7: Subaru photoshoot


This photo for the Subaru photoshoot might not won Barbare the best photo and the first call-out, but it was definitely amazing enough that the Subaru representative, Glenn Tan, had picked her as the second Subaru brand ambassador alongside Monika who won the best photo. I have to agree, Barbara looks beautiful in this shot, and at first I even thought that she would won the best photo for this week. Apparently she didn't, but that's okay, she still looks gorgeous and landed on the number 8 spot for my favourite photos list for this cycle.


7. Monika ~ Episode 9: Alex Perry's long gowns


Monika placed 2nd in this competition but she certainly is the most consistent contestant in this cycle, no doubt about it. She received first call-out for her photos 4 times throughout the competition, the most call-out for any contestant for Cycle 3. Truly amazing! And this photo of her wearing the long gowns by Alex Perry is nothing short of magical. She looks dreamy and absolutely gorgeous. The only thing I don't like much about it is that she looks more like Jennifer Lopez than herself but aside from that, this is one stunning photo.


6. Aimee ~ Episode 8: Singapore outdoor photoshoot


I don't know what attracts me to this photo, was it the make-up, Aimee's pose, or is it the clothes? But somehow something clicked and I find myself liking this photo a lot. When the episode was originally aired, I didn't like this photo at all but when I got the chance to look at it up-close from the official website, I find it really...beautiful! It really is! Aimee looks natural and comfortable, and I think the combination of the make-up, posing and clothes come together in a good way that makes this photo stands out.


So there you have it, 5 more photos from my Top 15 list. Do you find any of these photos appealing to you?

Stay tune for the final post as I revealed my top 5 pick for this list.

Images courtesy of AsNTM3 official website.

No comments: