Sunday, July 5, 2015

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 Winner!

This is a late post, but seeing that I have post something like this for the past 2 seasons, it seems odd if I didn't post it for season 3 as well, so here it is.

Congratulations to Gani for winning the third season of Asia's Next Top Model! Gani had always being praised as the Asian beauty multiple times throughput this season and now she has proved herself to have what it takes to win the competition. Believe it or not, I missed the final episode of this season eventhough I had watched all the other episodes prior to the finale. Until now I had not watched the final episode although I believe there are multiple repeated airing of the episode already. I only knew the result through my sister (who was devastated, of course, since she's a die-hard fan of Monika who came in second).

I guess I should congratulate both Monika and Aimee too for reaching to the finale. It's not an easy thing to do considering so many people had auditioned for this season, and they had beat out the rest of the contestants who had reached the top 14 too, so they should also be proud of themselves.

It's been a fun season and I enjoyed watching the show very much. For all the staff and crew behind this cycle, well done! I'm not sure if the season is considered a success or not (since I don't know about the ratings and stuff) but hopefully it is and they will continue on with a new season.

And again, congrats Gani!

Images from AsNTM3 official website.


No comments: