Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Namie Amuro New Album "_genic" Songs Preview


It's been awhile since I last follow any news on Namie Amuro and when I was digging about her recently to find out about her latest activity, I found out that she will be releasing a new album soon! The new album which was titled "_genic" will be her twelfth recorded studio album and will be released in June 2015. The album will contained 13 new songs (plus one bonus track) with 5 of the songs will have music videos.

Namie Amuro official channel on YouTube is also currently running a trial listening of all the songs from the album. I'm not sure how long will they have this trial listening so you might want to go check them out before they end the songs preview. You can do that by clicking here.

I've listen through all of the songs and I must say the album is quite good. The album is bilingual with English and Japanese lyrics and from my trial listening it seemed like most of the lyrics will be in English. Although I prefer Namie Amuro songs in Japanese, she sounds really good in English too. I feel like I want to get this but unfortunately Japanese album is quite expensive in my country, and I don't think it is any cheaper if I order it online. I'll see the price when it's finally release here, hopefully they will have a special price for it and will not be too expensive.


No comments: