Thursday, January 8, 2009

So Hot? Totally!

It's time for Wonder Girls again! This is by far my favorite single from them. It's called So Hot (yeah, they're hot all right!).

I must confess, although I love them, but it's kinda hard to tell them apart. I recognize Yubin, the rapper, and Sohee, the girl in the limousin in the video. But the other 3 look kinda alike. I really like the girl with the bicycle, I think that's Sunye. If I'm not mistaken, she's like the main vocal in the group. I love her! The cheerleader I think is Ye-eun while the girl with a lot of presents is...er...I think it's Sunmi. Did I get that right? Is there any Wonder fan out there who can confirm this? Anyone? Eh?

There is one thing that disappoint me about them though, they forgot about their fans in Malaysia! I know there are a lot more fans out there that are from Malaysia, other than me of course. I mean, they have been to Thailand and Singapore to promote themselves but not Malaysia. Okay, okay, actually I don't really mind if they didn't come to Malaysia, it's hard for me to go to their concert or any promotional activities anyway, but I can't even find their albums here and that's frustrating. I don't know about other places in Malaysia, like Kuala Lumpur, but I definitely cannot find them here in Penang.

Okay, I will stop my complaining now. It's time to enjoy the Wonder hits. Here is Wonder Girls with So Hot. Enjoy!


No comments: