Saturday, January 10, 2009

Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy back in action



Yes, Claire and Leon are back together again to fight zombies. Aahh...so romantic.

Resident Evil Degeneration is another movie in the Resident Evil franchise. To stay true to the original storyline, this movie will follow plot from the video games instead of the Resident Evil movie trilogy which starred Milla Jovovich. That would be brilliant! Since it's an animation, so it would be logic for them to follow the original story.

The movie had been released in the US in December 2008 and will be release in UK this January. I'm not sure when will it arrive in other countries. Last time I checked in video stores there's no RE Degeneration in line. But I think it will arrive soon...if not later.

Check out these cool images from the movie. Fantastic right? You can check more if you visit their website, just click here to go there. Want more? Guess what, you can even watch the first 8 minutes of the movie there, plus some other things to check out. Cool!







Here's the trailer for you to enjoy. It looks awesome. I bet you don't even need to be the video games fan to enjoy this. I'm in a very tight budget this couple of months but I think I will still buy this movie once I get my hands on it. :-p


No comments: