Wednesday, January 7, 2009

McKey is America's Next Top Model!


At last! Channel V had finished airing the 11th cycle of America's Next Top Model and McKey is the winner. Congratulations McKey! You are totally a star! I'd been holding myself back from visiting ANTM website or any ANTM-related site to avoid any spoilers and I did it. This is the 1st time I had watch an ANTM cycle without knowing the winner. Congratz to me too! LOL.

Anyway, I kinda knew that McKey would win this cycle because the judges always love her pictures and she had never been in the bottom 2 (not even when they were only 3 of them!). Plus, the judges always said that she already looks like a model and never (if not rarely) say the same thing to the other girls. I was rooting for Analeigh actually but I knew she couldn't win against McKey, she's too...perfect! But I'm glad that Analeigh reached the Top 3. I'm gonna miss you girl!

So now I can continue my review and give my personal comments on this cycle. The last review was at episode 5. Hence, for the next ANTM post, it would be episode 6, the LA disasters photoshoot. See you then!

No comments: