Monday, July 30, 2012

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D Official Trailer


This is what I've been waiting for. You have no idea how excited I am now that it's finally released. It's the official trailer to the movie Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, the sequel to Silent Hill which was released back in 2006. This movie will be based on the third game in the franchise, Silent Hill 3. But by looking at some of the characters, I think it will be loosely based on the game.

The trailer looks wickedly awesome, and hopefully it will reflect in the final product. I love the Silent Hill video games, and I also love the first film very much, so I pray that this film would be good too.

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D will be released in theatres on October 26, 2012.
You can also watch the trailer right here.

Enjoy!

No comments: