Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Last of Us amazing trailer

I just saw an amazing trailer for a new video game from Naughty Dog on You Tube. It looks amazing. The girl character reminded me a lot of Ellen Page while the guy character looks a bit like Gerard Butler. Well, on second thought...no, not really. He does looks like some actor I know but I just cannot figure it out.

The setting reminded me of I Am Legend, the movie that Will Smith was on. It would be cool if the world environment in the game resembles a lot from that movie. But I'm a bit confused about the monster that was featured in the game. A zombie? Or plant-infested human? The monster's face looks a lot like some kind of plant or fungus to me.

You can check out the trailer by clicking here. By the way, the trailer might not be appropriate for children. Enjoy!

No comments: