Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sucker Punch looks awesome!


I must say, I really admire Zack Snyder. He can come up with really visually-stunning movies. His next movie would be Sucker Punch, an action oriented film with heavy dose of fantasy (as what I can assume judging from its awesome trailer).

Sucker Punch would be out in March of 2011 and feature an ensemble female cast. Emily Browning will be in it. I love her in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunaye Events and The Uninvited. She got the looks and she got the talent. I think she's going to be awesome in the movie. Other casts include Abbie Cornish, Jena Malone (love her in The Ruins), Vanessa Hudgens (please don't tell me you don't know who she is) and Jamie Chung (the sexy babe from Dragonball Evolution and Sorority Row).
You can check out IGN for the trailer. You can also click here to go to the official site.
Image courtesy of Wikipedia.

No comments: