Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Amazing Race Asia 4 ~ Goodbye Jess & Lani


It looks like getting extremely lost is a sure bet to get eliminated from the race. Dimple & Sunaina experienced it in Australia, and now the party girls from The Philippines, Jess & Lani experienced it in South Korea. It was an exciting episode, especially since South Korea is a beautiful country.

It was also an episode where the race started to 'force' the teams to hate each other. That was one part of the episode that I didn't like. It was unnecessary. I mean, it's okay for them to hate each other (for whatever reason), but the show didn't have to push it out from them. It kind of sad. Oh well, it's reality TV.

Aside from Hussein & Natasha, I think Jess & Lani is the team that shown most improvement in the race. Look where they started and look where they ended their race; 4th place. I applauded them for that. Beside that, I also like Jess attitude and personality. She seems like a nice person and she's very sensitive towards animals (sheeps anyone?) and other people's feelings. It's funny how I can see her like that because Lani seems more emotional than her. I may be wrong but with all that editing (of the show), that's how I see them.

Anyway, 2 more episodes and we know who the winning team would be. Great! Can't wait for that! May the best team wins!!!

No comments: