Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hot music!

Here are some of the songs that I'm listening to (and crazy about) now. Just want to share it with the rest of the world.


Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way

This song is awesome! Another great song from Kylie Minogue. The video for the song is not as energetic as I would like it to be, but I love it so much anyway!



Ke$ha - Take It Off

So far, I like all of Ke$ha's songs, and this one definitely one of the best. I like the colour dust concept she used in her video for this song, it really makes it beautiful despite the raunchy lyrics she used in the song.



Travie McCoy - Need You

This is a song that I would never expect from Travie McCoy. It's more pop than anything that I'd heard from him before. Nevertheless, it's an addictive song, like so many other songs from him.



BoA - Hurricane Venus

She changed her style (again!) for her new Korean album. I love the song although I think it's not as good as her previous Korean singles. Still love BoA though.



Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Oh my, Teenage Dream is a great pop song, I LOVE IT!!! I'm not really into her 1st single so this one was quite a surprise for me when I first listened to it.



Nelly - Just A Dream

Nelly is one of my favourite hip hop artist. I like his voice and this song is definitely one of his best (in my opinion at least).



2NE1 - Clap Your Hands

Yay, new song from K-pop girl group 2NE1!!! One of three promotional songs for their 1st full-length album, this song is catchy and hip, and my favourite from the three songs. The music video is awesome too. They are definitely the most stylish group from Korea, great job 2NE1!

No comments: